MyTechMantra News - Download Windows Azure Training Kit – Updated October 2012
Oct 16, 2012
Microsoft has introduced an update version of Windows Azure Training Kit in October 2012 which includes a comprehensive set of technical content to help one learn how to use Windows Azure.
Windows Azure Training Kit is available for downloaded in two different formats.
- WATK-October2012.exe (324.5 MB)
- WATK-WebInstaller.exe (2.4 MB)
In the October 2012 Update of Windows Azure Training Kit includes 47 Hands-On Labs, 24 Demos and 38 Presentations.
Supported Operating System
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Important Note:- Most of the windows azure labs will require you to have a Windows Azure Account. If you don’t have one then sign-up for a free account on http://www.windowsazure.com/
Download Link: Windows Azure Training Kit - October 2012
EBook Recommendation: Download Building Hybrid Applications in the Cloud on Windows Azure eBook for free from Microsoft Download Center.
Continue Free Learning...
Geeks who read this article also read…
- New Feature in SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services for Developers
- New Features in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 for Database Administrators
- New Features in SQL Server 2012 for Database Developers
- How to Attach Database Without a Transaction Log File in SQL Server
- How to Detect Virtual Log Files in SQL Server Transaction Log File
- How to Fix Virtual Log Files in SQL Server Transactional Log File
- How to Change SQL Server Database Auto Growth Settings
- Troubleshooting SYSPOLICY_PURGE_HISTORY Job Failure in Stand Alone Instance SQL Server 2008
- Troubleshooting OLE DB Provider Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 is not registered Error
- Troubleshooting SQL Server blocked access to procedure sp_send_dbmail
- Performance Dashboard Reports in SQL Server 2012
- Tips to Avoid Account Lockout Issues
- Encrypt Database Backups in SQL Server Using MEDIAPASSWORD Option
- Using SP_SERVER_DIAGNOSTICS Stored Procedure Quickly Gather Diagnostic Data and Health Information in SQL Server 2012
- Why an SQL Server Database from a higher version cannot be restored onto a lower version?
- How to identify if the database was upgraded from a previous version of SQL Server
- Installing SQL Server 2008 R2 on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Using Transparent Data Encryption Feature of SQL Server 2008
- New Date and Time Data Types in SQL Server 2008
- Date and Time Functions in SQL Server 2008
- Configuring Database Instant File Initialization Feature of SQL Server
- Changing the default location of SQL Server Data and Log files
- Changing Default SQL Server Backup Folder in SQL Server 2008
- How to repair a Suspect Database in SQL Server
- Steps to Rebuild System Databases in SQL Server
- How to Get Exclusive Access to SQL Server Database
- Read More SQL Server Articles…