Microsoft Releases SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
June 10, 2014
Microsoft announces the release of SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 (SP2). SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 and Feature Pack updates are available for download on the Microsoft Download Center.
This includes Slipstream installation packages that can be utilized with existing licenses to install (or upgrade to) new instances with SP2 pre-installed.
Microsoft highly encourages its customers to stay on a supported service pack to ensure they are on the latest and most secure version of SQL Server 2012.
List of Bugs which got fixed in SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 can be found here.
SQL Server 2012 Build List
You can find the Complete list of all the Cumulative Updates, Security Patches, and Services Packs of SQL Server 2012 here.
- Download SQL Server 2012 SP2
- Download SQL Server 2012 SP2 Express
- Download SQL Server 2012 SP2 Feature Pack
- News: Microsoft launches PowerBI as a self-service tool for simplified data analysis and visualizations
- News: Oracle Software on Windows Azure
- News: Melissa Data Announces Move Update Function in Listware for Excel
- SQL Server News: New Idera SQL Elements Automatically Discovers and Tracks Enterprise wide SQL Server Inventory And Health In Under Five Minutes
- SQL Server News: New Free Tool from Idera to Detect SQL Server Database Corruption Issues
- SQL Server News: Melissa Data Announces Community Editions of its Flagship Data Quality Components for SQL Server
- Read More SQL Server News…