Download SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition Free
Related Topics: SQL Server Security Best Practices>
Next Topic: Latest SQL Server News
Download Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition for Free for Visual Studio Dev Essentials Members
Microsoft has announced that the SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition will available for free to Visual Studio Dev Essentials members. This announcement came in on Mar 31, 2016. This is indeed a great move from Microsoft to allow developers to download and explore SQL Server 2014 along with other relevant Microsoft Developer Products by becoming a member of Visual Studio Dev Essentials.
Developers can use Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition for Development and Testing Purposes only. To use SQL Server 2014 on Production and Non-Production environments one must buy a valid license. For more information, see How to Buy SQL Server?.
Microsoft has also announced that SQL Server 2016 Developer Edition which will be delivered later this year will also be made available as a free download and add-on for Visual Studio Dev Essentials members. To learn more about the exciting new features in Microsoft SQL Server 2016, read the datasheet.
How to become Visual Studio Dev Essentials Member?
It's Simple! Register yourself at Visual Studio Dev Essentials and Download SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition for FREE!
Apart for SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition, you will also get FREE access to Visual Studio, Azure, Microsoft R Server Developer Edition, Three months Pluralsight monthly Subscription, Power BI Free Plan, Office Online Free Plan, etc.
Thank you for taking your time to read
this article. Let's be Connected....
- SQL Server Security Best Practices for DBAs and Developers to Implement in Production and Non Production SQL Servers
- How to Configure and Use Transparent Data Encryption in SQL Server
- How to Configure and Use Backup Encryption in SQL Server 2014
- Different Types of SQL Server Recovery Models
- Different Types of Database Backups supported in SQL Server
- Using System Configuration Checker Identify Potential Issues before Installing SQL Server
- How to Perform FILEGROUP Backup in SQL Server a Step by Step Tutorial with Examples
- How to Perform PARTIAL Backup in SQL Server a Step by Step Tutorial with Examples
- How to Perform TAIL-LOG Backup in SQL Server a Step by Step Tutorial with Examples
Last Updated On: Mar 31, 2016
Please leave your Valuable Comment or Let us know how this article helped you: