Download SQL Server 2016 Developer Edition for Free
Related Topic: TSQL Enhancements in SQL Server 2016>
Next Topic: SQL Server Disaster Recovery Tip
Microsoft has announced the release of the Release to Manufacturing (RTM) version of SQL Server 2016 on June 1, 2016. The good news is that you can download SQL Server 2016 Developer Edition for Free. Different editions of SQL Server 2016 which are available are Enterprise, Standard, Web, Developer and Express Edition.
Click on each of below mentioned interesting features in SQL Server 2016 to learn more:
- TSQL Enhancements in SQL Server
- Always Encrypted
- Query Store
- Row Level Security
- Temporal Table
- Dynamic Data Masking
- Stretch Databases
- R Built-in T-SQL
- JSON Support
- TempDB Configuration Changes
How to Download SQL Server 2016 Developer Edition for Free
You can download SQL Server 2016 Developer Edition for Free if you become the member of Visual Studio Dev Essentials.
If you are looking to Download SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition then see,
How to Download SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition for Free
Click the Download button to get your copy of SQL Server 2016 Developer Edition for Free.
Don't be Anti-Social
Thank the author by Share this article with your friends and colleagues; LIKE US ON FACEBOOK, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER and SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER to get latest updates on SQL Server to excel in your career.
How to Download SQL Server 2016 from MSDN Subscription
If you have a valid MSDN subscription then you can download any version of SQL Server 2016 from href="https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/downloads/#searchTerm=&ProductFamilyId=650" target="_blank"> Subscribers Download Section of MSDN as shown in the snippet below.
This is indeed a great move from Microsoft to allow developers to download and explore SQL Server 2014 and SQL Server 2016 along with other Microsoft Developer Products to members of Visual Studio Dev Essentials.
Click the Next Page button to continue reading about New T-SQL enhancements in SQL Server 2016
- Download and Restore SQL Server 2016 WideWorldImporters Sample Database
- T-SQL Enhancements in SQL Server 2016 for Developers and DBAs
- How to Start SQL Server with Minimal Configuration
- How to Start SQL Server in Single User Mode
- What are Virtual Log Files in SQL Server Transaction Log File?
- Different Startup Options for SQL Server Database Engine Service
- How to Start SQL Server without TempDB Database
- Tutorial: Different SQL Server Database Backup Options and Commands a Step by Step Tutorial with Examples
Last Updated On: June 01, 2016
Please leave your Valuable Comment or Let us know how this article helped you: